Sunday, February 28, 2010

THE GAME IS THE ONLY THING ON THE AGENDA! GO, CANADA!

February 28, 2010
LIBRA HOROSCOPE (from astrology.com): It's a great time to take care of stuff around the house. Your self-sufficiency is peaking, so you should be able to tie up loose ends and make sure that everything is ready for spring cleaning!

Laura’s Log:
Feels like I’m being Punk’d—like my Mom has created a virus with my daily horoscope. Spring cleaning? Really?! Is that how I’m supposed to spend part of my weekend? Despite all indications from the Vancouver weather of late, it is not officially spring and there is no way I’m going to do spring cleaning early or, as my horoscope suggests, “make sure that everything is ready for spring cleaning”. How does one prepare for it? Am I supposed to go plastic container shopping? Price mops online? Take the vacuum for a tune-up? I shall pick up all my clothes, put them in the laundry basket, give the bathroom a quick wipe down and be done with it. Being single has its perks.

Heading over to Estelle’s as she’s invited everyone over for the hockey game. Skyped her this morning and little Gretel had a red maple leaf painted on her face. Precious. Not sure what I think about face painting Sven. He’s only five months old. Somehow it seems wrong. It would be like me throwing a Canada toque and two pairs of red mitts on Tupper. My dog is not a photo opp.

But enough already. Go, Canada, go!

KEN’S JOURNAL:
NO TIME TO WRITE TODAY. BRAIN CAN’T FOCUS. KEPT DREAMING ABOUT GOLD MEDALS LAST NITE. CANADA’S GOTTA STEP UP. GO LUONGO! GO CANADA!

HITTING ROSIE’S W/MARTY & SOME OLD FRIENDS FROM U OF T. LET’S ROCK IT, GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment